Rebuild 2 Rebuild 2

They won't stop killing themselves, IDIOTS.

Loved this game. Captured all squares and got the radios, rockets, labs, killed the rival gang, wrote the diploma, all near the 100 day cap. Play on, if you accepted that "religion" in your church, ALL of you peasants will die off in numbers 1 every day, nobody will work because they are all "celebrating" and zombies attack every other to two days. Dammit.

Achievement Unlocked 2 Achievement Unlocked 2

~Spoiler~

Holy shi*, an elephant!
That was funny how after collecting all achievements, they make a picture of an elephant. I've never seen any other person do that.

Turtlodyssey Turtlodyssey

Ok, you twiddleywinks

The secret medal "Generic Secret Medal" is at teh very start.
If you jsut finished the game, I suggest you re-fresh the page to do this.
hit "Play" on the loading screen, it'll say "A game by Magical-horse and Turtleco", then afterwards, don't hit "Play" just yet, Click the dinosoar's eye, at the bottom-left of the screen. Afterwards, the medal appears.
Now, if you just exit, you lose the medal. You have to hit "Play" then exit after that.
(not 100% sure on that, but it happened to me)

Infectonator : World Dom Infectonator : World Dom

Is Europe a good place to be?

No, just like Yellowbouncyball, I got black-screened in Europe, right after I bought the 3x infector thing (you get 3 infect clicks :D )

hmm? 5/5 9/10

I am Not a Witch I am Not a Witch

Medal unlock

Awesome game, wishign you could fix it up though ;)
For those fo you who had trouble getting medals, here are some tips.
GOOD CITIZEN : Just get money, then walk into an airplane (says IRS on it), personally, I thought it was awesome taht you didn't die from hitting it, yet funny that you lost money.
INFORMED VOTER : Read through the "Who?" section, all 3 pages (just skip the reading).
BIG SPENDER : when you can, buy the 2x, 3x, and 4x of both slots when you can, then focus on earning to win.
MONSTER KILLER : Stay towards the middle, she tends to aim two low and two high, though it does change.
PACIFIST : rather annoying, keep to the top-left and swoop in when you can get a bag (not bomb) of cash, avoid IRS, buy the 2x 3x 4x when you can, as soon as you can.
TEA PARTY NUT : finish... just get it over with
UNDEAD : ~has not achieved~
Secret medal 1 - COOL LIKE A CAT : Buy or Earn (from that flashing elephant [ Republicans] ) 9 lives.
Secret medal 2 - TERRIBLE : jsut start game and lose, don't shoot, don't spend, just die.
Secret medal 3 - ? : ~has not achieved~

Well, somebody please do those 2 I didn't get, I don't have the time to do it over and over again ;)

Pendulum Pendulum

Remarkable.

It's interesting on how you made this work.
It was fun to design new clock movement.
maybe you can create some blueprints for us to follow or possibly make a game out of this?
4/5 8/10 So that I may vote up other things you make.